Thursday, August 18, 2016

How Diverse Can a Kit Be? (not being politically correct here folks)

So it appears that it's a good thing I am "researching" various scrapbook kit clubs.  Scraptastic will no longer offer their monthly scrapbook kit club.  The August kit will the last one. 

Here's my list of kit clubs I am thinking about and will (if I have not already done so) order an a la carte kit (or two) to work with. 

Scraptastic
Studio Calico
Gossamer Blue
Citrus Twist
Hip Kits
Scrapbook Circle

 Currently looking at (playing with and very much enjoying) Gossamer Blue. 


I posted a couple of pages that were very girl-y in feel from the Gossamer Blue kit I received.  But what I liked was that I found I could easily make a travel themed page from the same kit!  This is what I mean when I say a kit is diverse.  I want my kit(s) to be able to be used for multiple subjects, multiple themes.   

The only adds to this page were the couple scraps of green print paper, the title alpha set,  the wood veneer car and the little yellow banner up top.  Everything else was included in the main kit!  Love!

One more travel page created with this kit.


This was another of those,"love this paper, don't want to change it at all" pages that went together super fast.  In fact, this paper was one of the reasons I chose to order the June kit first to play with (um, I mean research).   And absolutely everything was included in the kit.  Gotta love it! 

I'll have to tally up and see just how many pages I end up with from the kit.  I fully expect to use each and every piece of paper, so we'll see how far I get.

best!
Cheryl

 

1 comment: