Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year.  Happy January....  Mother Nature is having her way with us.  Bitter ugly cold outside and I've been sick with whatever this body aching, congestion, coughing, fever, chills, creeping crud thing is.  Yep, happy January...  (be happy when it is over). 

The only scrappy thing I've done is to pick up photos. 

But January is a big birthday month for us; it's about this only thing that gets me through... my dad's birthday, and both my grandsons' birthdays fall in January.

This was Jacob's 8th birthday and it was his first birthday shared with Nick's parents. 


Totally scrapping from my stash---some really old Kaliedescope papers from My Mind's Eye, a little Cosmo Cricket, a little Basic Grey, some wood veneer arrows, camera, and a flair badge.  Pretty simple, just a couple layers of paper and then the little tidbits tucked in here and there. 

Kind of an unusual birthday page, not really about the birthday but about beginnings... it went into his grad album(s) as a reminder of how things were. 

I am ever hopeful that I'll be scrapping this coming weekend.  But for tonight, a load of laundry is about all I am going to accomplish. 

stay warm, '
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment