Thursday, December 11, 2014

Scrapping My Stash (again, or still)

More Christmas projects are forthcoming... but taking a break from the holiday foof-la for today, I am posting a scrap your stash sort of page. 

I think I may now have used all of the bluesy, greenie stack of scraps.  (Is it weird to get excited about using up stuff?  Cuz I kind of do...) 


I thought the colors went well with the water in  the photos and it was ok ... but it needed something a little bit more, so I outlined all the paper strips.  Still needed something more.  I used some white and green acrylic paint and applied it with two different size cardboard tubes.  TP and paper towel tubes--they were handy--it worked!  I used a torn piece of blue text patterned paper as a ledge to "sit" my photos on and added some washi tape.  Title alphas are Thickers.  The arrows and the Love Life sticker are all from Heidi Swapp, tickets and tags are from an Amy Tangerine sticker book, admit one and evidence labels are from 7 Gypsies.  The only other thing I added were some dippy-dots of Lime Stickles. 

Short blog post, I know.  But I have to get back to ornament making (and that is a page in the making, come to think of it!) 

best!
Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment