Monday, July 28, 2014

No scrappy phobia to report on today, but I was still working on the pics of the grandies that were taken on that phony beach backdrop.  For Jackson's photo I chose to pretty much ignore the background and concentrate on just the color scheme and the funny little expression on his face.  He just looks so like "you want me to do what?


Again papers from the scrap bin (although I am STARTING to run out of print papers in the bin---yeah!).  I did add wooden arrows (from a clearance pack I got at M's) The little camera sticker,  xoxo sticker, and banner(s) are from an Amy Tangerine sticker pack, the potty person and clouds are from a Jillibean Soup die cut pack and I cut the title from my Cricut.  Went back in and did some outlining (a la Mercy Tiara--she's the one that got me started outlining stuff!). 

On little miss Bella's page, I concentrated on orange and some peachy pinks.


 And kind of like the Door County page that used only tags to back the photos, I cut out tickets from one of the papers in the $5 Maggie Holmes/Dear Lizzy papers I grabbed a couple of weeks ago (also at M's).  The orange and navy papers at the top and bottom edges of the page were still from the scrap bin. The orange arrow sticker is from a Heidi Swapp pack, cut the camera out of the backside of an Echo Park paper (from the This and That collection---and yes it was in my scrap bin!).  Punched a bunch of little circles using my hand punches to scatter about, cut the title using my Cricut again and used up a couple of orange flower stickers (only one or two left on those packs, double yeah!).   

Journaling on this page is about Miss Bella's rather "adventurous" nature.  Like getting up pre-dawn, unwrapping a box full of gifts my daughter was getting ready to mail.  She was found at the dining room table, not a stitch of clothing on, but she had bracelets and scarves and necklaces on (after all, it is important to accessorize...) or again getting up super early in the a.m. and chopping chunks from her almost waist length hair.  Yep, she is worth the price of admission, that one! 

Gotta run.  Got a long week in front of me. 

best to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment